• Boil 2.5 liters of water to 500g of Yakissoba Bifum.
• When the water boils, place the dough so that all wires are submerged.
• Cook until the dough is "al dente" (approximately 6 minutes). Tip: Do not stir the dough in the first 4 minutes to not break the wires.
• Remove the heat and stir gently.
• Drain, then apply the "thermal shock" with cold water to close the
cooking and drain again.
• Place the sauce of your choice and serve on a platter or plates
|Quantity of portion of 100g (1 dish)|
|Quantity for portion||% VD (*)|
|Energy value||285 kcal =1197kJ||14|
|(*) % Daily reference values based on a 2.000Kcal or 8.400KJ diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. (**) not established.|
|Product description||Pasta with eggs - Yakisoba 500g|
|Bar code (EAN 13)||7898097960092|
|Height (mm) (sales packaging)||290 mm|
|Width (mm) (sales packaging)||130 mm|
|Depth (mm) (sales packaging)||50 mm|
|Label content (grams/liter/ml/kg)||500 grams|
|Shelf life||365 days|
|Tax classification (NBM/SH)||1902.11.00|
|Ingredient||Wheat flour enriched with iron, folic acid, new and natural coloring of urucum. CONTAINS EGGS AND WHEAT DERIVATIVES AND MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN, RYE, BARLEY AND OATS.|
|Type of transport packaging||Corrugated cardboard box|
|Quantity (packing transportation)||20 units per box|
|Bar code DUN 14 (packing transportation)||27898097960096|
|Net weight (packing transportation)||10 kg|
|Gross weight (packing transportation)||10,50 kg|
|Lenght (mm) (packing transportation)||450 mm|
|Width (mm) (packing transportation)||240 mm|
|Height (mm) (packing transportation)||160 mm|
|Pallet (PBR) (number of boxes per layer)||10 boxes|
|Pallet (PBR) (number of layers)||5 layers|
|Total cartons per pallet||50 boxes|